- Ewok Yoshi came to visit us this afternoon! Some photos are posted below.
- The Halloween art is up! Please check it out on our bulletin board in the hallway when you get a chance.
- Spelling homework tonight is as follows:
Blue Group: Page 25 (Visual Memory and Edit Spelling)
- In addition to the nightly spelling homework, please encourage your child to read 20-30 minutes per night if possible. We are already noticing a big improvement with fluency and expression in class so let's keep that momentum flowing! :D
- I am away tomorrow afternoon for an ultrasound appointment so there will be a TTOC. I am here in the morning.
- I've also updated the calendar with the hot lunch days but my apologies for missing the dates until now. The notice has since been recycled (it was on the back of the halloween dance info/food order form) so I'm not sure what specific restaurants are providing the hot lunches. It is through munchalunch.com again so please check that out online to place your orders. Unfortunately it's too late to order for Thursday's hot lunch but all subsequent orders should be fine.
- And finally, please check out some of the photos from our awesome day at Science World last week. Huge thanks to the parent volunteers who helped make it a wonderful day!!!