- Thanks for visiting the website!
- Last night we had the parent information evening regarding communicating student learning. Mr. Murray provided some great resources, explanations and next steps for what your child's reporting will look like this year. Reminder: since we will be using eportfolios for reporting this year your child will follow a different conferencing schedule as well as receive different documents this year than those classrooms who are continuing to use traditional reporting practices. This means that next week, though the entire school will be dismissed early, we will NOT be conferencing. Our conferences will be for November (the week of 19-22). Please feel free to email me or set up an appointment if you have any questions about this.
- As for eportfolio access, as a staff we decided to polish the portfolios so that when you do get access you will get to see several completed posts rather than a few in progress. We will be providing access a few days before our conferences so that you may have a look and then come to the conference with any questions and/or comments.
- The November Book Orders went out today. Please submit your ONLINE order before next Wednesday, October 17. Thank you for your participation, every order provides money for classroom resources.
- Today we did a lot of work around story: dissecting elements of effective stories, seeing examples and making connections, and then using the school's beautiful story workshop materials to practice our own stories. I was able to document every student's story and will be uploading that information onto your child's eportfolio for you to watch.