- Happy Summer to everyone! Hard to believe a whole month has gone by, then again it feels like ages since I've seen the smiling faces from Division 11. I hope you're all enjoying your summer break with lots of fun and relaxation!
- I left for a week long trip to Colorado to coach ball right after school got out and then upon our return back home our team continued on in the Canadian Open in South Surrey for the following week. We only had a few days off and then we headed into our Provincial Championships. We were the younger team this year so we narrowly missed the playoff round but it was a good season!
- Now that ball is over I'm finally getting back to some work stuff - first and foremost to send a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you for your amazing support this year. This was a very special group of kids and families and it was a joy and pleasure to come in every single day. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this such a wonderful place of care and learning <3.
- I've also posted on Twitter but thought I'd reiterate here that I AM BACK AT BYNG PERMANENTLY!!!! Mr. Z and Mr. F offered me a full time, permanent teaching position on the very last Friday of school (June 26) which I very gratefully accepted. I will be a classroom teacher but we're not sure what grade it will be, depending on final numbers come September. It was a pretty emotional last week with saying goodbye to all of you and then getting hired back on for good two days later! (That said, thanks for putting up with my blubbering on the last day of school). Again, so thankful for all of your support - I think you all had a lot to do with my welcome back next year.
- And lastly, I'd like to share that James (my husband) and I found out that we're expecting a baby boy on December 10th! Everything is going very well so far and baby seems to be growing steadily and we couldn't be happier. 2015 has definitely been a lucky year! And with that, I wish you all a lovely rest of your break and I look forward to seeing you soon :).