- Hooray! It looks like the weather forecast has changed for the better for tomorrow so let's hope it stay nice for our trip to Steveston!
- We are going to spend some time today working on our Father's Day present (shh, it's a secret!) and they'll hopefully be ready for tomorrow. Reminder that Father's Day is this Sunday, June 21st.
- Our Library blocks are officially done for the year. Also, thank you for checking your homes for books, I think we should be organized by Monday afternoon :).
- Tomorrow BO is Special Helper.
- If you are free, please consider joining the Staff for the Parent Appreciation Tea tomorrow morning from 8am-9am and then for our trip to Steveston Park!
- Just an FYI - I am leaving for Oregon right after school tomorrow to coach a softball tournament so please come find me tomorrow morning if you would like to speak with me about anything, thanks!
- There is one more Freezie sale after school tomorrow for the Grade 7 Grad gift.