- Happy sunny Friday everyone!
- Division 7 had quite a busy day today so it felt like a quick one. We were able to get our spelling test done first thing this morning to allow enough time for our last km run of the week before heading to Music. Then we had a fun Library block where the class got to chat with Toby the sea otter and take out their books. When we finished there we went to our buddy classroom next door where Mr. Harris showed some flower examples as inspiration for our buddy art project, flower paintings, that will go on display for the Parent Appreciation Tea on May 10th.
- Hooray for good weather! We were finally able to complete one full week of km run. We will continue with our km run until we've run 30 times, so we have quite a few more to complete. 3 students in our class were able to achieve 40 km already and earned their pink bead - great work!
- Thank you to everyone who was able to donate items for our clothing drive!
- Reminder - if you are able to attend, please return your Parent Appreciation Tea notice (purple) to me by Wednesday, May 3rd. We hope you are able to make it!
- Reminder - there is NO school this Monday, May 1 due to a Pro-D day. I hope you all enjoy your 3 day weekend!