- Division 7 had quite a busy day today with our usual routine plus our KM run this morning and our garbage duty this afternoon. The students worked very hard finishing some of their 'colour by number' addition and subtraction math pages.
- We will continue the KM run next week and I have scheduled our class to do it first thing in the morning. Until the ground hardens up a bit (fingers crossed we don't get rain for awhile - ha!), we will continue to complete the run around the school.
- Next week we will be finishing up addition/subtraction for math and jump into measurement. This is a really fun unit and I'm looking forward to teaching it to the class. We'll be doing this for the next month or so until we move onto geometry/shapes.
- We will also be beginning our move from personal writing in language arts to imaginative writing - specifically examining story elements such as character, setting and conflict and resolution. This is a really fun unit that will hopefully result in a story book authored by every student!
- If you are heading to the school movie tonight, enjoy! Otherwise I hope you all have a great and restful weekend! I'm off to Surrey to coach softball all weekend so I hope the weather stays dry.