- We had such a great day today! The students worked diligently on all of their activities and on top of that they all made effort to be bucket fillers and use kind language to each other. For the first time ever they reached 10 points before Lunch!
- For Science we are continuing to work on Properties of Matter and States of Matter. For Math we are finishing up addition/subtraction and the class learned a new subtraction game today.
- Tomorrow we will be dyeing eggs with our Big Buddies and with Ms. Green's class. Please be sure to send 3 white, hard boiled eggs to school with your child for the activity, thank you.
- MC is Special Helper tomorrow.
- Book Orders are due this Thursday, April 2nd.
- This week's Spelling Test and next week's Spelling List will be taken/given this Thursday, April 2nd.