- Happy Monday all! I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend. Our Professional Development day on Friday was awesome - I attended a workshop on how to teach ukuleles so once our school gets a set I'm excited to introduce that to our music curriculum in Division 11. I also went to a story workshop and will be implementing those ideas into our Language Arts curriculum next week. Fun!
- Today we were finally able to update our Science observations and predictions sheet for our bread experiment because our "Dirty" bread FINALLY HAS MOULD!
- We're also finishing up math assessments and it is very encouraging to hear how much the students have progressed with their mental math strategies.
- Tomorrow JW is Special Helper.
- This Wednesday, February 25 is Pink Shirt Day so please wear pink to stand up to bullying!
**Some students are needing to bring in a shoebox for a penguin craft that we'll be beginning next week**